I’ve been using RPG Maker for awhile, as regular visitors will know, so it would be inevitable that I’d have some graphical resource sites at hand. In fact, my collection of bookmarks is huge! Sadly, however, some of the sites have faded into obscurity. These are some of the best resource sites that I know of, and I’ll be adding more some time as well.
- Etorie Material (RMXP/VX) – A Japanese resource site with the slant on anime. All resources here are good quality. Windowskins are for RMXP for the most part. — English version (Google Translated)
- Mutation Genes Similation T.D. Lab (RM2K3/XP/VX) – A Japanese site with some stunning graphics for all RPG Maker platforms, from Title/Game Over screens to transitions to message backgrounds. — English version (Google Translated)
- Neo RTP (RMVX) – This Japanese site has very few resources on it, but it’s mentioned because it’s the only one I know of with “school” themed resources, from characters to windowskins.
- Onirology (RPG-Maker) (RM2K3/XP/VX) – A French site with a few resources, but they are quite good, including Windowskins. The site does not appear to have been updated for a while.
- Zanyzora’s RMXP Resources RMXP – Contains a comparatively small amount of resources, but good ones nevertheless. Some are matching sets and some are add-ons too, including ships. It does not appear that the site has been updated for a while.