The Tweaks & Add-Ons script adds several tweaks to RMXP, including for layout. It also adds some unavailable features and functions and other enhancements.
|Release Date:||23 July 2014|
|Last Update:||20 January 2015|
My old computer blew up – yes, literally! – taking with it all of my RMXP scripts, but I can still remember a few of them, so will try to restore them from memory as and when I can. One of them is a basic RMXP equivalent of the Extra Stats I did for RMVX. And some of my RMXP scripts still exist in an old backup I have of The Gladiator Project from the days it was a project for RMXP.
- Alternative Parameter Terms: Allows you to change the default parameter terms (including the "hidden" parameters HIT and EVA).
- Labels for Name and Class: Adds Name: and Class: before the characters’ name and class details.
- Icons for The Steps, Play Time and Gold Windows: Adds icons to these windows and fits them on the Status Menu.
- Version Number Display: Allows you to display the version number of your project in the top right-hand corner of the Title Screen (the XY co-ordinates can be changed).
- Status Screen Alternative Layout: A simple alternative layout for the Status Screen.
- Class Icons: Each character can have its own unique icon to represent his/her class.
- States As Icons: States are displayed as icons instead of the default text.
- Health States: Depending on HP percentage, a new health state is displayed, e.g. if HP is between 25% and 49% the character’s Health State is "Heavily Injured".
- Skip Title Option: Enables developers to skip the title completely for game testing.
- Gold Comma Delimiters: Inserts commas into larger amounts of gold, e.g. 10000000 becomes 10,000,000 for easier readability.
All options can be toggled ON or OFF in the settings.
- Bitmap Add-Ons: Adds several methods to Bitmap, including for drawing horizontal lines and text titles.
- Draw Icons: An added method to be able to draw icons directly in scripts.
- Actor enhancements
- Battle tweaks and add-ons
- Confirm exit
- Equipment screen expansion
- Menu tweaks
- States icons + words
- Status add-ons