Author: Companion Wulf
Script Type: Script/Add-On
Filesize: 43 Kb
File Format: TXT
Release Date: 9 October 2014
Last Update: 15 July 2014
Various other add-ons are also available to enhance your game further.
The default Status Screen is rather bland, so this add-on focuses on a more aesthetic design with additional options for characters.
It was originally part of the Q-Engine, but was extracted to make future expansion easier.
- Section Titles – Adds separating titles to the various sections on the Status screen, adaptive depending which options are chosen.
- Biography – Adds biographical information for each actor: gender, age, origin, height and weight.
- Pretitles – Adds pretitles based on the gender of each character.
- Last Names – Gives each character a last name (not provided separately by default).
- Class Icons – Adds an identifying icon for each class.
- Health States – Displays health information based on HP, e.g. if HP is 50% its maximum it’ll show as "Injured".
- Additional Options – Adds extra options derived from items or equipment, such as "Critical Bonus" or "Preemptive Strike".
- Rank Titles – Adds a rank title based on character’s class and level.
- Parameter Icons – Adds icons to the parameters.
- Equipment – Enhances the equipment section, including body parts for equipment.